- 64-bit Intel or AMD x64-based processor, 2 GHz or faster
- 8 GB or more of RAM
- 64-bit Windows 10 (version 1607 or later)
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation. Additional free space required during installation and for optional, additional materials
- at least 1920x1080 display resolution with 32-bit color
U-RENDER is available in English only.
In addition to the U-RENDER standalone you also need the U-RENDER host plug-in for Cinema 4D.
Cinema 4D Requirements
U-RENDER currently supports these versions of Cinema 4D:
- Cinema 4D R16
- Cinema 4D R17
- Cinema 4D R18
- Cinema 4D R19
Make sure you have the latest update for Cinema 4D installed.
Graphics Processor Requirements
- AMD or NVIDIA GPU
- OpenGL 4.5 capable
- 3 GB or more of graphics VRAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Multi-GPU setups (NVIDIA SLI, AMD Crossfire) are untested and therefore not supported
Tested Graphics Cards
- AMD Radeon RX 480 with 8 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 1060 GTX mobile with 6 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 1060 GTX with 6 GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 1080 GTX with 8 GB VRAM
We cannot test all cards in a timely manner. If your card is not listed above, but meets the Graphics Processor Requirements, chances are high that it will work with the latest version of U-RENDER.