Right now, we are running a public beta test that allows you to get a free license to test U-RENDER for a limited time.
- Before you sign up as beta tester, please make sure that your system meets the System Requirements
- The Beta is provided free of charge, in accordance with the End User License Agreement
How the Beta works
- Once you signed up for the beta, you will receive an email with details about how to download the beta and its documentation.
- We will send you an individual 90-day license to unlock the beta and remove the watermark. Please allow a couple of business days for the license to arrive.
- We encourage you to join our community forums for all discussions related to the beta and for support. The forums will be our main focus in supporting the beta.
We are still a small team so please allow us some time to respond. The beta is as much about testing U-RENDER as well as us getting into the groove to provide consistent support. We are just embarking on this journey of high-quality real-time rendering.